1. I went out from our guild issue housing and went to checked our mailbox "hopefully there's something interesting today" I mummbled with a cup of tea in my tail as I took the bunch of letters as I checked them one by one with no interest at the moment. Let me see... junk, junk, advertisements I thought to myself, passing them over to Firestorm as I came across a glittery and well decorated mail. I was about to tear it open only to have dropped the letter as it made me grumble a bit for being so clumsy with my paws "there, now then, lets head back to our house and get the details up" I told him as he went back home and placed the letter on the table for him to handle it with Psychic. I took a sip of the tea and noticed that the content to be an invitation to the Frosty Festivities down at The Avalodge "a cold place for a nice festival, that's cool" I gave a giggle at the pun I made as I finish up the tea.
2. Firestorm... he isn't much of the party goer but he enjoys the party environment that is "looks like I may not be-" he paused as I saw him bringing over the invitation closer "I'm joining in!" He jumped for joy as he dash out the house as I caught the flying invitation, shaking my head. The details states that there is a research on those Nevermeltice properties and that is the reason I like a good ol backup plan.
3. I went to search the chest that has our winter gear in it, funny thing about Stormy is that he may be fire-type but he still needs something to warm him up, oh well, I'm no fire-type myself but I'll be sure to read up on those later. I search about to only found his gears but mine is not to be found as I checked again and I simply laughed quietly to myself cause the chest are name coded. I set up the winter gears by the clothes hanger and read up the details of the event for those party goers ice sculpture... not going, bobbing after apples... definately going, dancing... I'm gonna be watching them and bonfire thing... I'll leave that to Stormy to handle I ended my train of thoughts as I left the house.
4. As I was about to make a move, I squealed when two eevees ran passed me as one of them laughed about and one of them wears an orange vest kids..always up and running I thought about my childhood moment with a giggle, Team Coffee 'n Creme, twins in a team which is quite cute actually but better meet up with Firestorm with his winter gear first. Fun tauught me about the ability of an electric type can be utilitize to have lightning reflex as I focussed on the ions in the air and then made a run for it. Things around got slower and then eventually stopped at their tracks when suddenly everything got back to normal "being all quickfeet just gonna end up crashing into something" Firestorm teased me with his Psychic as I helplessly flail in the air "oh well, at least my gear is still in one piece" he thanked me as he placed me down as I shook my messy fur due to the run "come on now, better get there as soon as possible" he gestured to followby as I followed behind as I notice a shiny vaporeon on an avalugg "there we go, Team Whiteout on their way" he said, as I nudged him as to be sure to behave and sort. I watched the books Firestorm brought, balanced carefully on his back with the help of his Psychic obviously as we reached The Avalodge, I took a whiff of the cold air from the lodge.
5. I wore my winter gear as I passed over his gear "suit up Stormy, its cold in there" I reminded him as I took off but something blocked my path, an invisible wall as I look back to see him coming over "ready for the party?" I asked him as he simply nodded as we went in.
6. The place is being made of ice like they all said and the place is so lively "the music, the community and oh the games! It's like a dream, somebody pinch me!" I squealed joyfully as I head for the refreshments, nothing beats the party without a nice juice punch "doing good Firestorm? There's the facepainting thing somewhere" I wondered, looking about as the speakers in the lodge gave quite the pitch and then settled off.
7. Firestorm and I shifted our attention to the floatzel on the stage, Cassidy the gunslinging like accent floatzel "well, boy 'n girls 'n folks, welcome to Avalodge's Frosteh Festivities!" He started as he cleared his throat a bit as he adjusted his scarf "y'all ready to have some fun cause the party's just gettin' stared and 'ah reckon' that everyone are hot on their toes for the bobbin' fer apples contest" he announced, lights then focused on the tubs in the middle of the lodge where an eevee with a white hood named Elise and a shiny absol with a black colored gem hat sat named Demetri not far from the tubs shown Team Synergy, I think I got the name right I thought to myself as I approached the tubs "now then, the rules all simp'l, y'all just be bobbin' for them apples and those of yer thinkin' they're one quickie footsies, more points for yer guild y'all in" he explained us the simple rules as I gave the water a test but I pulled out just by the tip of my paws touched it "and another thang, don't go meddling around with yer paws and psychic ability, let yer mouth do all the talkin', y'all got it crystal clear" he concluded as he gave those bells a ring that gave the green light to start the match.
8. I looked at my opponent for the match, three from each guild that is. The explorer's team, that would be me, Clyde the eevee of Team Coffee 'n' Creme and Sarah Jane Smith the purrloin of Team Temporal Travellers. The researchers, not that I recognise them in details cause Firestorm has been hanging out with the researchers lately but let me see... Sydney the purrloin of Team High Rollerz, Ziarah the meowstic of Team Dream Fighters and Stardust the vaporeon of Team Sonnet. Finally the hunters guild, I heard about them from Fun but hopefully to be able to start a light chat if I get the chance. Anyway, at least they're kindly enough to introduce themselves, Angora the kirlia of Team Moonlit Candles, Grace the zorua of Team Trickyfoxy and Alpha the zorua of Team EverFlame. The first in line would go first and I took a deep breath as I stared aimlessly in the tub, apples bobbing in the cold water "good luck everyone!" I chirped as Angora, Maya and I took our positions "go!" I announced as my head is being greeted by the cold water of the tub. I pulled my head out of the tub to catch a breath and dove back to get the apples, I kept getting it slipped right off my bite.
9. Everyone cheered for me, I can't let them down! I tried again for the fifth time and finally snag an apple out of the tub but at the same time got a teeny bit of electrical discharge which hopefully just cause them to get those tinggling sensation. I finished off the apple when my ears kept twitching like mad "geronimo!" The voice spoke as the blur came crashing into the tub with an apple now in his jaws as he took it out "eheh... sorry there partner, got a bit of the ol' dare from that there backstage" said Cassedy while pointing to the stage curtain that rustle a bit as I giggled when he got out and refilled the tub "score for the explorer! And git them apples back" he said as Firestorm placed the apples that flew out of the tub with Psychic "y'all better keep track of them score, ain't it sweet if we git those high score rakin' up, eh" he winked and nudged the other explorer guild member in line before leaving. I simply shook my head, that floatzel sure brings the party mood in as I went back to see Firestorm... that looks like he has will-o-wisp fire out of his eyes now.
10. I gave him a hug "such a cute lil face art" I told him as I notice a slender like eevee walked pass by with an antique vest worn above her winter coat, Team Auspice, Cassandra the eevee, heard alot from Fun as being told by him, he regularly see her walk pass his parlor I thought to myself as we sat by the chairs provided with some food on our plates "so, still got the book fully intact?" I teased him as he playfully pushed me, showing the books and not far from our table is an oshawatt with an egg, very well wrapped with a winter gear specifically made for it "she's Cowrey also known as Mommawott, right? The egg sure is a curious topic to talk about" I asked him as he nodded in agreement "in this chilly place, she would really need a helping hand with her egg, eggs can't be left to freeze" I continued as I finished some of those roasted berries as a smeargle with a blue-ish scarf with a crescent moon pin at the centre ran in a hurry as we went to see the problem.
11. The tub we arrived seemed to have a hat and a goggle floating in the tub "clean up on tub ten! Ditto mixed water!" One of them sounded off as Firestorm levitated the whole tub water out along with the ditto "poor thing" he spoke softly as he tried to seperate the water from the ditto, "Noah, hope you're ok after the dive" he said as he sort of 'reshape' him back to how a ditto looks like initially. The good thing is that Noah can still interchange from ditto to riolu and back like the usual is all that makes me quite reliefed after the wet trip somebody must have tickled him I thought to myself as I followed Firestorm for desserts "isn't it wonderful, they have chocolate ice cream here!" He chirped as he got a bite of it, savouring the taste of the rich chocolate, which that is what written on the label that is. I didn't waste any of my time with the strawberry ice cream and some vanilla ice cream mixed together.
12. I took my time, not far from us is a vulpix and a poochyena I think they're from Team Obscure Steam, Acacia and Morfeo respectively, both having a light chat with the hunter's guild member, Team Everflame that is comprised of a ninetales named Shimmer and the zorua I met earlier at the bobbing for apple contest. I was about to get that strawberry-vanilla mix into my mouth when the microphone went off again which made me shock Firestorm by accident "alright everyone! Time for the score announcement and we have ourselves the hunter's guild leadin' the way while the explorer's and researcher's trailin' them behind" he announced as everyone cheered about the score "now then, y'all get yer ice pickin' skills up a notch cause y'all be makin' ice scuplture from these lil blocks of ice" he pointed out as the lights beam at the block of said ice "now, these ice here ain't big enough fer the big ol mineshaft of creativity so think small unless yer an ice-type yerself then full steam ahead!" He continued with joy as we sat by the side, I'm more of a writer myself than an ice sculpturer.
13. I watched as what came into my sight during the ice sculpture contest, Cassandra's ice sculpture slowly and surely coming into shape to make up the shape of the King piece of the chess board of being noted for it's nobility and pride of the game as checkmate leads to a lost of the game. Smiling at her for a great job, we proceed into watching the others "look at that! A cresent moon!" Firestorm called out as I got my attention locked onto the cresent moon with some lanterns that lit the ice sculpture "and not to mention having it painted too" he added as he approached the corner of the Avalodge where researchers gather about to study the properties of Nevermeltice. Team Moonlit Candle sure got their talent on making a candle shape ice sculpture with a full moon shaped mark at the centre of the candle shaped ice. Something kinda amazed me actually, a crystal tiara ice sculpture with some purple colored lantern surrounding the sculpture apparently a literal meaning of Queen Illusion, a team consists of a zorua named Shadow and a shiny zorua named Luna.
14. I shook myself to reality as I rush to the researcher's corner that I luckily able to catch a falling stack of Nevermeltice that was being carried around by a shiny leafeon named Solon from Team Savoir Faire. Thanking me, I nodded with a smile before approaching Firestorm "there you are! I've been looking all over for you" he spoke with an egg tightly secured in his scarf "could you help me find a book related to Nevermeltice please, I gotta keep close to Mommawott you know" he spoke as he flipped about the book he currently have with him which made me kinda wanna tease him for no reason as I snickered.
15. I searched for the book while I cringed for laughter "you know Stormy, since you practiced going bipedal, you need a better name" I spoke as he simply rolled his eyes in annoyance while flipping the other book he had "maybe 'Daddykin' or... 'Firedad' would suite ya" I laughed about while rolling about on the floor as he gave my tail a yank "fine..." I huffed as I got back to searching the book he need and once I found it, I gave him the said book all opened up for him to start searching. Apparently I just realized that there are about three similar copies of the book as I went to help push a stack of Nevermeltice that is being handled by an azumarill named Magnolia Sky of Team White Blossoms there we go I thought to myself as I got back to Firestorm as he has his Psychic up, observing every inch of the chunk of Nevermeltice while my curiosity spikes again to look around. Maya the zorua and Lucy the fennekin of Team Flair both discuss amongst themselves about the Nevermeltice while over the another corner is a shiny zangoose, honestly the name got twisted in my memory bank but all I could make up is Stefano gathering some books to further his research.
16. He turned around and toss a chunk of Nevermeltice in the air while using Flamethrower "must be the molecular structure of the ice that makes it unique" he muttered the findings while jotting down his theory "could you do something?" He asked me as he passes over a hammer and a chisel as I took the hammer with my tail and the chisel is being handled by Firestorm "testing for the hardness of the ice" he said as I gave a nice whack on the chisel to see that the ice broke into smaller pieces "you know what this means?" He asked me which made me wonder actually "Nevermeltice is chemically resistance against heat but not physical resistance towards force" he concluded, jotting down every last details. He tapped his chin, tail wagging fast like he had something in mind "what if they're being made synthetically? Like, what if it's just regular ice then being subjected to the coldest of temperature until the molecule stays put 'till no heat can break their bonds" he began and now I'm slowing down to digest those scientific question, could have sworn to join the researchers but... let's just say... it was my idea to join the explorer's in the first place and Firestorm has the bright idea when things took a turn. I took out the invitation, the one that is currently on going is the ice sculpture and then outdoor events coming up "hey Glitter, ever wonder, what if we make our own Nevermeltice" he said in a dreamy tone as I stop to think.
17. I shook my head "we don't know what's inside this sort of ice so why make it if we don't know" I replied as I look around again, ice sculpture done and the judging time comes where tensions are melting. Suddenly something came up "what if this sort of ice has a refreezing property" I voiced out as I then hid my face behind Firestorm's tail "don't notice me!" My voice is all muffled up due to his tail hopefully none would notice me as I heard the sound of pencil writing which made me look from behind Firestorm's back to see him write about the refreezing property of the said ice. He gave me a smile as he placed down his notes and sat back for the moment cause goin bipedal is a tiring work but soon... when he evolves, its gonna be nothing to him anyway. I watched with joy, one by one, each ice sculptures being judged by the guild leaders "I wonder who might claim first place?" I asked him as he simply shrugged then I continued to watch them judge and on came in the results. I notice an arcanine passed by with a bunch of papers in its mouth Fenna of Team Gamble, maybe she has a similar result as Firestorm I thought to myself as I allowed myself to relax despite the freezing temperature of the lodge that is.
18. The explorer's are taking the lead but will we actually manage to maintain the ranking in a dance off as the music picks up the pace to get into the fiesta mood "I think I'm goin to wind myself a lil outside, you know, get some fresh warm air" he said as he made his way to the exit but stopped to help a bipedal vulpix named Evangeline of Team Twinkling Orbits. Somehow, my eyes can't help from being locked on to Dante of Team Compass Rose, I mean... his dance move is just... undescribable with those flips and ah! He's hot on the dance floor that I by accident got a block of Nevermeltice sliding across the dance floor as I chased after it. I got bumped a few times, one from Team Moonlit Candle, one by Orpheus from Team Lyrelight and one from Team Tuft Troupe "one day, I've to learn some dodging dance move" I muttered as the ice came to a stop at last as I gave a sigh of relief. I creeped up on the block of ice when suddenly, somebody pulled me up "oh no, I think it took me at the wrong place" I gulped as I was being twirled like some sort of waltz or something. I contineuosly like a mad top that the Nevermeltice seemed to have knocked out to another location why do I end up in the drunk section of the lodge... I can't think straight anymore I complained in my thoughts as I regain or maybe lost my sense of orientation "when life gives us melons... we make lemonade..." I mummbled my jumbled up thoughts as I went around like a spinda on Teeter Dance "I have- not gone out- every- single one of ya melons!" I continued walking around like a drunk pokemon in a party and then things got blurry that I blacked out on the spot.
19. I woke up a bit later to be greeted by Firestorm "what in blue blazes you're doing on the ice cold floor?" He asked me as he picked me up which made me shake off anything that sticks to my winter gear as I got closer to him "there there, I got you some berries from Fun's place" he showed me a small packet of assorted berries as we sat near an eevee with a red vest named Evelyn chatting about with her turtwig partner, Victor, apparently from Team Mystic. The party's wonderful with all sorts of things goin on and boy the dance off is getting intense! Like oh Dante, his attract, charming indeed "umm... Glitter, you ok?" He asked me but all I got was nothing to reply as if being in a dream with that oh Prince Charming until I got slapped back to reality what just happened? I asked myself as I got a bit quirky and off for the moment, Attract is quite the move to attract those ladies if you know what I'm saying. He shook his head in disappointment as I blushed a bit "don't you go falling for that attract" he huffed my blush grew brighter. Team Dragon Tamer, Serendipity the espurr let out sparks of thunder wave making them look like mini firework went off with Leviathan doin his thing on the dance floor. Team Shooting Stars is interesting, with Swift and a nice breakdance move is like the best combo for a magnificent spike in the scoreboard! I took a bite of the oran berry when Team Queen Illusion passed by our table, Illusion ability would sure be a wonderful use in story telling by the bonfire as being stated in the list of events.
20. I faced Firestorm with a curious look on my face "you know, I kinda wonder, if the table looks like an avalugg... how to tell the difference between a table and the real thing?" I asked him as he pointed at the eyes "eek! We're on the real one! Habakkuk... umm... we mean no harm" I spoke nervously as he quietly chuckled at me, as we quickly got everything off of him " that was close " I whispered to Firestorm as my fur stood on their edges, attempting to calm down my nervous self. I head outside for some fresh warm air with Firestorm and to the field to see if there's anything interesting goin on. There's a vulpix running about the field, must be Alex the vulpix of Team Fire Spirit, the sports event is coming up and a nice warm up is needed to pump up that competitive spirit "we might need a good warming up before the big baseball match" I told him as he sat by the spectators seat as I made few laps around the field when a vaporeon with darker fur color on both front paw sporting a star piece bracelet at the base of the tail came to sight. I looked at her with a determined look as I tried to out speed her and once I do, I stopped to catch a breath as she too stopped for the same purpose as I offered her some berries I brought along Oseye of Team Soft Hearts, I wonder where Nono is, maybe hanging around an apple tree nearby I thought to myself as I waved goodbye before approaching Firestorm.
21. Not far from us, Team Chronicle that consist of a drowzee named Illusia and a hoothoot named Athena busy calculating something, maybe they anticipated the baseball match and maybe some other sport games in order to get the best out of it "so, how's the egg goin?" I asked him as he giggled at me "I'm assuming it is doin great then" I replied with slight confidence, seeing him holding the egg like its a fragile treassure to him. I got back inside The Avalodge and I think I missed the scoreboard announcement oh well, I hope explorer's leading the scoreboard I sighed disappointedly as everyone went to the field where Firestorm read a book together with the egg as I dash up to him.
22. I watched as I gave the egg a light tap, curious of what lies in that egg "y'all havin' a good time! Cause the fun just began" he announced as he flicked his twin tails with joy "now, y'all know this is where we all get down and dirty with sports!" He continued as he all sorts of sports equipment then got our attention with the sound of his clicking paw "this equipment aren't ours to start with so be sure to come back with it in one piece and if anything that seemed like it'll punch a hole or two, drop it and think of somethin' useful" he reminded us all as he showed us the baseball field. He went to the scoreboard not far "first round, Team Explorer against Team Hunter!" he announced as I got quickly got into the crowd that were busy making the team.
23. Firestorm... he had his big dreams in any sports games, that would be those sports comentator as I saw him climbed up an outpost nearby with the egg still tied to his scarf with I think reinforced with Psychic "is this thing on? Testing?" He started as he gave the microphone a light tap and then the sound of his throat clearing is heard "anyway, welcome everyone of Andalusst to our very first baseball league" he said joyfully as I giggled at the energy in his voice "today, we have Team Explorers going on a face off with Team Hunters for the first round while Team Researchers will be goin on a face off with Team Explorer at the other field" he said as cheers and chanting are heard, heading to the batter's corner, I have to be sure I recognise my teammates. Let me see, Alexis the growlithe from Team Inferno, Jubilee or Jube the leafeon from Team Mystic Grove, Rowly the zoroark from Team Unity Star, Cliff the eevee, Henry the pikachu of Team Atmia Siege, Noah good as new from our first meet earlier and Ray of Team Shooting Stars.
25. The sound of flipping pages can be heard and then a few thumpings about "right! Sorry bout that, play ball!" He called out as Noah took to the batter's box "Exploring Slugger against Hunter Striker! Lets give em a round of cheers!" He commented as I took a deep breath as I watched, the riolu took his stance as the pitcher, Grace the zorua, with her tail swishing about "pitcher's takin her time, what is she up to for a zorua with illusion at her disposal" he said as she made her shot and missed the first swing as the crowd of hunters cheered "oh! The illusion! Can our lil slugger take the second shot" he added the tension to the game as the second shot made a huge miss as the crowd gasp at the huge miss and then the last attempt... its a hit! The riolu, made it to the first base with a safe in hand.
26. Ray the luxio, he's next, hopefully there's a change in the pitcher "oh, looks like we have ourselves a change in pitcher, how will this go" he notified the crowds as Shimmer took the shift, this time, giving a slow will-o-wisp ball "will-o-wisp slow ball! It's a wonderful hit with a flying Swift ball and this is just in! Everyone's in every base! Will the Exploring Sluggers score a home run!" He said as he waved at me and my pitcher is a snivy, glaring at me with an evil grin, he... taunted me. The rage! Argh! I lost control of myself and then snapped me back to reality "oh no! Trouble strikes for Exploring Slugger's third batter and is in a bit of a bind!" He commented as the next swing failed due to a vine snared around my paws as I got furious.
27. I twitched my tail, dug my claws in the ground and glared furiously as I saw a green Psycho cut styled Leaf Blade fast ball coming my way! I dropped the bat and used Iron Tail that made me spin at a spot "a wonderful hit! Run Glitter! I think I have a feeling of a HOME RUN!!!" he shouted for joy through the microphone as we made a leisure run around the field to claim 3 points for the first half of the first inning. The explorer's turn to defend the title and I'm up to face a furfrou named Connor, sporting a green scarf with red gems in the centre and black tips of both ends focus! He's strong, I can tell but I can't help to wish to be sure to give this a three strikes out I thought to myself, looking back at him, I let a nice thunderbolt fast ball but the ball came out like clones for a fair ball as I saw a nice 'home run' but it hit the light post as Henry caught the fair ball.
28. "The fair ball's caught and what's this! Oh this is interesting! Lightning fast ball to the right fielder and oh so close!" He commented, Connor made it at such a good timing before being called 'out' as I flicked my tail as I switched place with Henry as I looked around "Henry the pikachu took the spot, two electric-type in a row, where are we heading to this time" he commented again as Henry manage to score a double strikeout "double down! One more strikeout and this concludes first inning" he said as Elvira the glaceon took the batter's box the advantageous thing about her is the use of gravity and momentum to her advantage I thought to myself, the ball flew as I used thunderbolt to propel myself up for the ball but some ice shard pushed the ball off my reach "woo! That accuracy! Who knows this is some turn of events everyone! " he added as I land face first as Cliff got the ball and made a quick attack induced throw towards the approaching first base but still failed to call it an 'out'.
29. I huffed as I shook myself from the dirt as I hope the final strikeout is near "come on team! We can do this!" I gave some moral boost as Henry prepared something I've not seen before, his fingers as if collecting electricity in the air while his body is engulfed in electrical energy.
30. The ball gained electrical power "target locked, Voltage Set, Distance Measured, awright ready...FIRE!" He called out as the shot came like a super charged Electro Ball that cause the umpire to be knocked out a few meters away as I went speechless.
31. Eight innings later, Exploring Slugger are leading the match by a score difference from Hunter Striker "the match is way intense than a battle! Exploring Sluggers are leading by just a point, will we see a barrier broken up cause here we go! Final inning and winner takes it all" he spoke as we got to our order once again "alright, we're gonna try and win this! Give em all you have" I briefed everyone as I gave everyone a leppa berry when I looked out by the box, looks like they've got their defence as solid as rock "defense has tighten up and we are goin all out" I briefed them as Noah made it to the second base safely.
32. "Boy oh boy! Hunter Strikers are going out with their defences, could we do a slight rule change... no? Good luck Exploring Sluggers! Defend your way through a series of attack while scoring" he said as Ray took the next in line against Connor's double team curve ball, those sharp eyes are in need to spot the real ball from their illusions. The shots made after two strikes, Swift are being launched towards the flying ball which managed to actually go slightly out of course and managed to score a safe on the first plate and same goes for the third. My turn, to twist the game around! That snivy, glaring at him, electrcity fully charged as he used the same tactic as I scored a nice hit as I made a run for it "the ball is up and flying! Wait! Screw that! Elvira chasing for the ball, Swift came in knocking her out of reach! The ball flew a different direction! A nice dodge from an incoming Gear Grind! Ah there are two players left for the complete run! Ice shards rained the path, dodged it with grace!" He went full force in his commentary as the sound of a thump is heard, probably the most intense commentary ever made. I giggled at how much he actually passed out from the whole commentary as Jube took the spot, two outs and a hit when suddenly the sun ray intensified as I finished up the run and... like everyone is really trying to be sure nobody touches the ball as we all made it safely back to home base.
33. I climbed up to see him resting on the Luke plush with the egg in his grasp as I switched off the microphone "sleep tight Stormy, you deserved it" I spoke as I spent my time looking at Mommawott's egg as I notice a tape recorder, he must have wished to never let this be forgotten as I took it and placed it besides him. I wondered if there's any new sports to participate, dodge ball maybe, I'm not sure to join in since my tail isn't that big to wrap around the ball. I tried to get Team Chronicle's attention as they kindly help out bringing both Firestorm and the egg down from the outpost.
34. I gently shook Firestorm to wake up "Stormy..." I spoke softly as he twisted away from me as I left him to wake up at his pace "anything, I'll be at the track events" I reminded him as I head off to the track field, the crowds cheering like no other! I sat besides Phoebe the espeon from Team Iksura "this track event seemed odd" I said as somebody tapped my back to be seeing Cassidy chuckling.
35. He swished his tail and made a jump to the bottom of the spectator's seat "this lil race is team based! A full round of this 'ere track where teams are bein' placed at specific place of the track" he explained the sports as I watched the location of the guild leader "y'all got to pass the baton to them but this ain't yer ol' pass the baton, yer gonna be using attacks against each other to advance" he continued his explanation "one runner and one defender and one distractor, that's all ya need to keep in mind and if ya baton fell off yer grip, go get 'em back also, ya can change roles so don'cha worry" he ended as he went to the starting line.
36. I stood up and got to the second station with Oseye and Shin from Team Atmia Siege, I'm the runner and she'll be defender and he'll be a distractor"runners! Take yer positions!" He called out with a flag in one paw "ready... set... go!" He counted down as he waved the flag and off they go Pippin, Zeke of Team Cosmix Beat and Jube, try the best you can I thought to myself, series of small shadow balls can be seen from a distance "this isn't going to be a good ending for us explorers" I muttered as the hunters are in range of sight when suddenly something odd got into action, a Volt Switch! The emolga passed me the baton as the rest followed behind.
37. I managed to stop in time as I threw the baton in the air to pass it on to Oseye as I defended her from an incoming leaf blade "Twist Edwords... we meet again" I spoke as I flicked him to an off guard stance as I tackled him off the track as I got a thunderbolt towards a froakie that is about to use water pulse "oh snap!" I scoffed as I was pulsed meters away from my team as I rushed towards them while dodging a series of water pulse. I got to the pace of my team and used flash "for those who didn't anticipate this, see ya!" I teased as we got ahead and passed the baton to the last in line. I rolled on the track playfully, at last! Hopefully we win as a team like awesomeness rained on our parade!
38. Then I got up, giggled as Firestorm pounced me playfully "that was awesome! Like seriously awesome!" He gave me a hug, a tight one to be exact "see ya at the bonfire, I've to collect something from Fun" he said as he went off to Fun's parlor. The sun is still up, almost to sunset as I went to watch some other sports going on like badminton and dodge ball. I cheered for the explorers, a game would be so incomplete without a nice cheer for your favourite team. The match lasted just in time for sunset, the scoreboard announcement came, explorers lead again with a score difference of 10 from the researchers and five from the hunters.
39. The floatzel cheered together with us all "told ya we party harder than y'all but, as good ol' sportsmanship goes, we congratulate everyone for trying their best in everythin' cause everyone's a winner!" He congratulated everyone as he gestured us to the bonfire area "y'all get cozy now and wind down with a nice bonfire, so gather round" he said as I joined his bonfire along with Pandora the furfrou of Team Adroit along with her family, Lucas the buizel and Kenia the bunelby of Team Victorious, Flare the flareon and Breezy the eevee from Team Stoneheadge, Marlowe the eevee with his egg from Team Excelsior and Apollo the riolu with Cyric the eevee from Team Ferus and not to forget Seasal the pyroar of Team Frozenpaws where would CC be? Must have gone to a different themed bonfire probably I wondered to myself as I shrugged it off. The big theme here is adventure... well... every bonfire has their own lil theme and this adventurous bonfire is just what needed to wind down.
40. We had s'morse, a light chat with the rest and then I caught something in line of my hearing range "hey ho! Brought everyone berries to rustle up for tonight's bonfire" greeted Firestorm as he jumped off Fun's back as both Fun and Via took a seat "anyway, hope you don't mind having them around" he said as they dug the sack full of berries as Cassidy starts first.
41. His cowboy like adventure sure got me excited, I mean who would have know in his story a partner can suddenly turn their back over for gold like so not cool. Soon, more joined our place as Firestorm got himself ready for a nice adventure story "just start slowly ok, you'll get the pace soon" I told him as he took a deep breath as I went to Grace, whispered to her about using her illusion ability and then went to find a twig "you ready?" I asked him as he nodded.
42. He held onto his Luke plush "so, it all started with an explorer team, they're known as 'The Gunslingers' for being the masters of home crafted guns that comprised of a bipedal vaporeon named Marshall Steam and a quilava named Sizzle Burn. These two fight bad guys and uncover hidden treassure locked up in dungeons. One day, the two went on to visit their guild only to be met with a note of ransom stating that Skull Island is the place to go"
43. Cassidy simply tapped his chins "nah I don't think there's such thang as 'The Gunslingers' back in mah days" he voiced out as Firestorm levitated Via's glove and hushed him "sorry sir, this 'ere just the ol' make belief story" he told him as he cleared his throat.
44. "Skull Island, most explorers there recognise the place a pirate ridden area, no sailors ever crossed the boundary and if they do, pirates there have no mercy over the trespassers. Visiting wise man's house, Riddleton at the edge of town, they seek some words and all they got was riddles. of course, one of them says about unity, the next talks about secret route and last one talks about. Our heroes sets out to find the first clue, unity and the only one place is a cave"
45. He paused for a moment "a cave? Why a cave when there could be a better place like a bar or something" the voice said as I pat his back, trying to ease him a bit "well... there is a mystical theme into it so hush now" he said as he continued his story.
46. "Little did our heroes know that these unity comes with a thirst of a fight to engage trust in both physical and intellectual. The test of courage, will and intellegence took them a lot of tries, try as they may but their spirits burned bright no matter the challenge. Finally, their efforts made count as they round up the former pirates, apparently hiding from public to prevent misinterpretation. Marshall Steam, following the former pirates he said 'well then, y'all gonna get us to Skull Island?' And the rest of the pirates nodded as one of them steps out from the small crowd 'we be needing some planks for this 'ere vessel' one of them spoke with a raspy voice as Sizzle Burn eyed one of them, trust issue is a bit of a challenge as he went to find some planks from their wood reserve. Coming back with planks, fixing the ship didn't took long"
47. Then, an inkay I think is Archimedes of the researchers joined the bonfire "well now, a ship is by all means is big and how possible can they fix it within a few hours, wouldn't it take days to completely fix it" he commented as I flicked my tail "dear sir, this is just a story purely from our vast mind of endless imaginary possibility" I replied in a level similar to him "I suggest you to sit down and enjoy a work of our friend here" I continued, hopefully my words stood out as I pass Firestorm a s'more.
48. "Marshall Steam unrolled the map of the sea, Skull Island is a forbidden island that most map makers erase them off the sea charts 'this island ye seek, is far dangerous for even the sea dogs can't handle their might' a weavile said, not even flinching in fear, the bipedal vaporeon slammed the table 'I believe this will end forever, my father has risked his life for me and I'm goin to avenge his death' as he left the weavile to his words, being washed ashore in a barrel to be found by Sizzle Burn"
49. I whispered a bit of info for a change of surrounding illusion to a ship, blowing up to smithereens "now this 'ere is an interestin story" whispered Cassidy, taking a pecha berry and then fixing it onto a stick.
50. "Standing out at the deck, the vaporeon stared aimlessly at the night sky with his partner 'now now, I know your father sacrificed his life over you but hear me, we are doing this as a team' his partner spoke as the vaporeon acknowledged the thought 'we better get some rest, I will be on a look out for a bit longer' the vaporeon made his way up to the bird's nest. The next few days, our heroes along with the others put their heads together in solving the riddle to the secret route of the sea that diverts them from the pirates. The fog of the sea, only the best sailors can navigate through it and once our heroes navigated out of the fog, they head down the dungeon of Skull Island. Wave after wave of mob houses, countless times getting lost and traps being revealed, they finally reached the heart of the dungeon. Drawing his Sparkshot gun, he pointed at the malamar and said 'yer goin t'let go of the riolu before this piece hit ya hard' then, with a menacing laugh, out of the shadow revealed an eevee, Marshall Steam's lil sister 'happy now? Just lay 'em down, yer being like yer father kid, thinks he's a hero to all, thinks his itty bitty guns can knock me out' that is when he made his move!"
51. Firestorm acted out the part with me as I had the malamar themed mask on "arrogant lil kid!" I spoke in a deep voice
52. "So... the malamar shoved his hostages into a cage as Marshall Steam got into the fray, his skillful iron tail lashing in all directions when suddenly thw malamar caught him and threw him all the way to the edge 'yer father's iron tail got mr off guard for the moment but ya ain't foolin me' with a shadow ball still charging up, Sizzle got a nice fire ball hurled at the malamar as the distracted malamar soon lost focus to a hydro pump while Sizzle saved the guild leader along with Steam's lil sister 'you!' The malamar groaned as a spear shaped tentacle formed from behind Steam but it was too late for Sizzle to warn him as the toxic induced night slash made a hit to the poor vaporeon 'feel the pain now, eh cause this is just the beginning of the pain I've been dealt with years after your father's death' the malamar shot a strong hypnotic power and with no will power to fight, the vaporeon accepted his fate, plunging into his biggest fear, the lost of his father and being hated by the public"
53. Suddenly, the eerie feeling washed in as I felt like fear just got real "sorry... that was me, carry on" said a menetric with a rolled up leaf as he passed by our bonfire eerie impulse from Nichol of Team Teleforce, at least it's something I thought to myself as I shook off the feeling.
54. "Fear shook our hero's fighting spirit until a voice is heard 'never give up my son, show them your strength!' And with that, he broke from his slumber and the psychic power then got his hydro pump at high speed! Then, reaching out for his other gun called Lil Stonesby, he had it square to the head. His life being taken away by toxic soon got him to a yamask mask"
55. He breathed out with full of content "and from that day, any explorers heading in to a seemingly risky place, you can probably hear gun shots out of nowhere" he said when the trees rustled about which we shrugged it off "ah, at last, hopefully you enjoyed the story" he said before he enjoyed some berries.
56. Once we enjoyed the rest of night with more cool stories, I pretty much enjoyed a light chat while Firestorm went to search Cowrey to return her beloved egg "you know, with all of these wonderful adventure story you told, I finally got an idea of an adventure story!" Said Via joyfully as she took out her pencil and jot down as many ideas that came in mind from listening to the stories told. Hours later around the bonfire soon got us tired as Via picked us up "its nice knowing you all, stay tune for my latest book at a library near you" she spoke as we got a move on back to Fun's house, spending the night there before going back to the Guild Issue housing. I sure will never want to forget this.